Sunday, November 16, 2008

Order

Want to place a order??
You have a few choices to make!...
1. size
2. style
3. color
4. trim
Click on the tabs "Trim Gallery" and "Frame Styles"...I have designed those pages to give you an example of all your options. The color choices are endless. I will match any color swatch given, or you can chose from any sample colors I have posted on the website.
....................................................................................
Once you contact me about your order, I will get back to you within 48 hours with a price quote. A deposit of 50% of your order total will be required before I can start to work on your frame order.
Once your deposit is received, your order will typically be completed within 2-4 weeks. Shipping is available, but we offer free delivery to the Northeast Louisiana and Southeast Arkansas area (my husband is a traveling sales rep and makes frequent trips to these areas!)
.....................................................................................
I accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. I also accept payments through PayPal. Please be aware that 9.5 % sales tax will be added to each frame order.
If you have any other questions and/or you are ready to place an order, please contact me at via email or phone:
318-372-5223.

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.