Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Spring Y'all!

Well, I've been too busy to even blog lately. What slows me down is having to make multiples of every thing (very time consuming)! Anyways, we pretty much have everything made for the Catfish Fest, now we just gotta paint, paint, paint! I just wanted to post some of our newest items...This is our dog Beaux..he is smiling for y'all!
I had to show y'all our little ducks...John Henry, Peter, and Cindy (Ty hates it that I named them!) For the last three years these same three ducks show back up at our house at the first of spring. We have a small ditch by our house that is usually full of water, and that is where they call home. They are wild ducks, but they get so close sometimes that I can almost pet them. How they always find their way back every year amazes me....but it could be because we always feed them so much bread:)...guess that just goes to show that they are creatures of habit too!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.