Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And you thought I forgot!!

It's the first of the month again, and I am reminded just how fast my "last summer" is flying by...I call it this because it is the last summer before I am forced to get a real job, lol!! Next summer, I will be up to my eyeballs in clinicals, and then on to the real world with a real job:)...no more staying up late, sleeping in, and having a blast making frames!! I was reminded yesterday just how busy my life is about to get starting Aug. 17.....I consider myself to be a pretty fast paced driver, but yesterday the traffic in Jackson was CrAzY! Amber and I managed to miss every exit, and spent most of our time trying to figure how to turn around! But, I must tell you that after taking a look around at a few of those hospitals, I can already tell that I'm gonna LOVE it! With that being said, I am so thankful that had this summer to focus all my attention on Dazzle, and I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all my wonderful customers....y'all have been so patient with me, and I am so grateful for your business! Ok, now on to the good stuff:), the first person to leave a comment answering the following question will win a tabletop frame of their choice:
What is your favorite summer time activity?
Please only respond if you haven't won within the last six months....Thanks!

2 comments:

Ashley Bray said...

Going to the beach with my boys (& hubby, of course). Watching them play, swim, and build sand castles. I could do it every day!

Dazzle Decor said...

Oh yes, I too love some fun in the sun!! Send me an email, and we can get started on your frame...ldrollinson@gmail.com....Congrats!!!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.