Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturday at Vanessa's...




Yesterday we spent the evening at the Vanessa Diel Photography studio in Delhi, and there is only one word that comes in mind when I think of Vanessa's studio: FaBuLoUs!!
We had a great frame party, despite the stormy weather, and had the chance to meet many of our new customers! We've been anxiously awaiting this party because it was the reveal of our new Fleur De Lis frames, which were inspired by Vanessa's logo. She will be carrying our new line of frames in her studio so please be sure to stop by and view this new line created exclusively for Vanessa Diel Photography.
Vanessa, thank you so much for such a warm welcome...we enjoyed spending the day with you and can't wait for the next party!

5 comments:

vanessadiephotography said...

I enjoyed it so much. It was great spending the day with you and your husband and getting to know ya'll. I am so thankful that the show truned out so well. Wasn't thnking it would trun out so well with the bad weather. Thanks again.

God Bless!
Vanessa

Carey said...

Lacy,

I love those new frames!!! Gorg! I'll have to stop by next time I'm in delhi...sorry I missed the show, but the weather was awful here and we had some family in.

Chrystal said...

Hi! I just found you via my friend, Kim, on facebook. Do you have a fan page or anything on Facebook? Love your work!

Dazzle Decor said...

Thanks so much! No, I don't have a Dazzle fan page...but you can add me as a friend because all my blog posts show up on my facebook page.

AnnaClaire said...

lay- it looks like it was an awesome party- sorry i missed it- i'll make the next one for sure!!! they are looking awesome- i'm so proud of yall!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.