Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Wow!! We have been constantly on the go for the past five weeks, and I think my head is still spinning. I can not count the number of trips I have made back and forth from Jackson to Monroe over the past month....and I thank the Lord for watching over me. We have been preparing all fall for this Christmas season, and I could not be more pleased with the way it turned out! I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all the frame party hostesses for welcoming us unto your homes....y'all are amazing!!!
I am behind on emails, but I hope to catch up on all those today....please be patient I have three finals that I am also trying to prepare for :(....Orders are in the works as we speak.... I am almost finished with all orders from the Oak Grove and Delhi parties....I will be in contact with everyone for delivery arrangements.... I'll try to get a few sneak peeks on here if I find the time!!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.