Friday, February 26, 2010


16x24 with Bayou Trim

Photo by Vanessa Deil Photography



18x24 with Delta Trim

Congrats goes out to Erin V., of Monroe!! She was the winner of the $100 Dazzle Gift Certificate...(Yes, I am a little behind schedule on announcing the winner!)
It's been a while since my last post, so let me catch up. School has become very demanding lately...I am about 13 weeks from taking my ultrasound physics registry...please say a prayer!! I am still absolutely in LOVE with ultrasound, but it is getting harder and harder for me to leave home every Sunday....I thought it would become easier as the school year goes on, but honestly, since Christmas, break I just can't seem to pull it all together. I am just making it weekend to weekend!!
I am not going to book nearly as many spring/summer shows as I did last year. Shows are a lot of HARD work for me, and I cannot handle a lot of them at this point!! We will be at the Catfish Fest, in Winnsboro, in April...other than that, I do not have anymore shows booked at this point. I will be back in full swing around August. I have frames for purchase at Small Town Designs (in Oak Grove) and Arnette's (in Bastrop).

Having said all that, I am still taking orders....creating frames is my passion, and I will continue to keep bringing you these unique pieces of art!!

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.