Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Really wish I would have taken before/after pictures of this chair because it was in pretty bad shape....no telling how old it was, but it was such a lucky find! My daddy found it in a building that was about to be torn down and asked me to "fix it up" for him. Hmmm...Beaux and I think it turned out fabulous :)
***Reminder***
We will be at the Catfish Fest this weekend....come on out and see us!! Also, Saints players Tracy Porter and Garrett Hartley will be there too!!! FUN, FUN, FUN!

5 comments:

Amber Boyd said...

Awww Lacey that picture is sooooo cute! How did you get that beautiful pose? The chair looks awesome!

Dazzle Decor said...

One phrase: "Beaux you wanna treat!?!"

Robin said...

I love the chair! Beaux is too cute in it as well! Good Luck at the Catfish Festival.

Dazzle Decor said...

Thanks Robin!

Bovary de Madame said...

So cute, beautiful photo!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.