Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catfish Fest

We would like to say thanks to everyone that visited our booth Saturday. I'm not sure we were prepared for such a huge crowd; our inventory is pretty much wiped out (which is a great thing!) This was our best show yet, and we couldn't do it without all of our great customers...Special orders will be ready in 2-3 weeks...thanks again!

Doesn't my camo jacket match well with my apron :)...I promise you I didn't care because it was freezing that morning!
Me and my big sis, BrandiMy sweet hubby!

5 comments:

Jenny Bennett said...

So glad you had a sold out show! How wonderful! Your next one will be just as successful!
Nothing's wrong with camo! I thought you looked cute!

Melissa House said...

Glad to hear about your show! I love everything you make! You have a great talent! Can't wait to order more!

Dazzle Decor said...

Aww! Thanks girlies! :)

Nikki Stewart said...

Hey, I am sure you don't remember me but I came by your booth 3 different times and you had to make me an "A" bow and then you had to redo it. Anyway I am part of the Catfish Festival crew and I am so glad you had a good show. I hope you will plan on coming next year. You can let me know if you like where you were or if you want to be in a certain place, I can try to make that happen for you. I also was looking at your crosses and wanted to see about getting one. I don't know if this is the order forum or where that happens. If you would just email me at stewarthome00@bellsouth.net and tell me how to go about ordering a cross I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Dazzle Decor said...

Hey Nikki, I emailed you about the cross info....thanks for stopping by!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.