Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Long time no blog!

Ok, you could say I've been a little busy lately. I've been up against some major school deadlines...two portfolios and a power point presentation all due the first part of this week..ugh!...but I am finally done! I had a meeting at my ultrasound school today in Jackson, so it was nice to get away for a while. I hope to have all orders delivered by this Friday...THANKS to everyone for being so patient!
Also, we have been asked to put our frames in the Antique Market in Bastrop. Yay! It will probably be around the first of June before we have our display up because I am taking my registry in mid May.....
For for those of you who have been going by Arnetts, I promise to have frames in there by next weekend! Sorry for the delay, but school comes first:)

3 comments:

AnnaClaire said...

i know...i don't know how you do it lay. glad everything went well in jackson...we're so proud for you!

Melissa House said...

Congrats on graduating! I bet you are so excited! Let me know if you have a small bow that I can order for Jeff and Nikki's baby...don't want it to be as big as the last one I ordered. It was super cute though. =)

Dazzle Decor said...

Aw, thanks Ac...I am scared though, Jackson is a big place, and a long way from my hubby! Ya'll are gonna have to come see me when you can....i'm trying to get an apartment close to the mall LOL!

Melissa-Yes that bow would swallow her!! I made one for a 6 week old baby a few weeks ago, it was white and pale green...it was tiny, but definitely one the she could wear for a long time; just let me know what colors you want and I'll send it to ya...Thanks! P.S. I hope to mail your frame the first part of next week, thanks for your patience!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.