Friday, May 15, 2009

The Dazzle In My Life...

Well, here the are....all my nieces and nephews (aka: my adopted children)!!...All six of them are so much alike, but yet they are so different! I love them like they are my own!
____________________________________________________________________
Well, as of today it's official: Lacey Rollinson, BSRT (R).....aka: registered technologist! Although graduation was Saturday, I definitely have not been able to celebrate. I took my registry/board exam today in Shreveport, and PRAISE the LORD I passed!! I have never felt more pressure and stress than what I have felt in the past couple of weeks....and thank goodness it's all over! Here are a few pics from graduation Saturday...

This pic was actually taken after my pinning ceremony Friday night; I thought it turned out kinda neat...

Me and my hubby :)



The proud parents!

The Dettenhaim girls....where's AC?...Alltel!

Papaw, Mamaw, Ms. Jo, and Mr. Charlie

To "MyTy": I couldn't have made it without all your love and support!



10 comments:

Robin said...

Congratulations on graduation! Good luck Monday on boards.

Dazzle Decor said...

Thanks girl! No pressure, right?!!!

AnnaClaire said...

good luck tomorrow lay- i'll be saying little prayers for you in the morning...i ordered my stuff from yum yum bubblegum today. can't wait to get them in! hugs...ac

Dazzle Decor said...

Aw, I want to get something too!! Thanks for the prayers...they were much needed!!

AnnaClaire said...

i know...i hate i missed the pics- you know your brother. he was having a fit to get out of there...he and ray were fussing. we're so proud of you lay! the first picture is cool!

Melissa House said...

Congrats, Lacey! I emailed you back on the baseball frame...I am a dazzle decor client for life! Thanks again!

kim danley said...

congrats... i can't believe you are a college graduate... my how time flies... remember vividly when you were born and going to hospital with aunt peg and uncle larry... now that was a trip with all of us little girls going to see "tori" remember candice insisted that you be called tori... lol... then, teaching you in junior high... helping plan and coordinate your wedding... engagement pics at the baseball field... i think you may owe me a favor... lol...!!!

no seriously, very proud of you and ty both... best wishes!!! love ya!~

Carey said...

Congrats!!! What a huge achievement! Way to Go! What are your plans now? Did I hear you got into ultrasound school in Jackson? I think ms. jean told me that?? or am I making it up? :)

Dazzle Decor said...

Thanks all you gals!! Ya'll are too sweet! Melissa, I dropped your frame off today. Kim, I was y'alls "babydoll" for a long time:)....I just didn't look like a "tori" did I?!! Carey, yes I do begin Usound in August...can't wait to begin, but I'm not looking forward to the move:(...Thanks again to everybody for all the congratulations!

Melissa House said...

Lacey, I just wanted to let you know I picked up the frame yesterday, and I LOVE it! Let me know when you finish the baseball frame, and maybe I can have Casey to meet you and pick it up. Thanks again!

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.