Sunday, May 10, 2009

Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

Ok, the rain is not my friend :)....I learned this weekend just what Louisiana humidity/moisture in the air will do to paint! Emily called me with a quick order for the weekend, and I thought it would be no problem to complete...I was so wrong! It started raining Saturday, and the paint just wouldn't dry even though I had about three fans per frame....yes, I then began to freak out! Thankfully, Emily was very understanding, and I was able to complete her Mother's Day frames.... Despite mother nature, I thought it still turned out just precious!...love the bonding in the pic...so sweet! Emily I'll be done with the others soon...
Photo by Dreamlife Photography

No comments:

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.