Friday, May 1, 2009

May winner....

Ms. Jenny B. is the May winner...she left a comment at 6:12 AM!! Congrats Ms. Jenny...let me know what you have in mind for your frame! Also, just wanted to let everyone know that we are not going to be at the Peach Festival this year. When I booked the show, I did not realize that it lasts until Sunday, and we do not work on Sundays....Sorry Ms. Jo, I know you were looking forward to it :(...
Oh by the way, did anyone hear me give a loud "WOO HOO" around 12:00 today? It was my last day of clinicals...so nice to be done! My mom said she heard it all the way from Oak Grove...LOL!

2 comments:

AnnaClaire said...

you know...i think i remember hearing something around that time...i'm crackin up! congrats lay!!!

Dazzle Decor said...

Thanks gurl!:) Hope you are feeling better!! Did Jason give you that box to give to EB for me?

 
Designed By Aqua Poppy Designs for Dazzle Decor.
© Copyright. All Rights Reserved.